- Program Committee, The 14th East Asian Conference on Geometric Topology, January 21-24, Peking University, Beijing, China.
- Co-organizer, 2018 Mini-workshop on Low Dimensional Topology, September 14-15, 2018, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea.
- Co-organizer, Hyperbolic 3-manifolds and Related Topics, June 18-22, 2018, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea.
- Local organizing committee and Program Committee, The 13th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, January 29-February 1, 2018, KAIST, Daejeon, Korea.
- Program Committee, The 12th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, February 13-16, 2017, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Co-organizer, Knots and Low Dimensional Manifolds: a Special Session of the International Conference for the 70th Anniversary of KMS, October 20-23, 2016, Seoul National University, Korea.
- Freely slicing good boundary links with a homotopy trivial plus property, Topology of Manifolds: Interactions between high and low dimensional topology, January 18, 2019, MATRIX Research Institute, Creswick, Victoria, Australia.
- Localization of groups and Milnor invariants of 3-manifolds, Workshop ⌈New Development of low-dimensional topology⌋, December 8, 2018, Hakone, Japan.
- 4-dimensional $L^2$-acyclic bordism, Seoul-Tokyo conference, December 1, 2018, KIAS, Seoul, Korea.
- Hirzebruch-type $L^2$-signature defects and topology of dimension 3 and 4, 2018 Joint Meeting of Korean Mathematical Society and German Mathematical Society, October 4, 2018, Seoul, Korea.
- Whitney towers in a rational homology 4-ball, Topology in Australia and South Korea, IBS-CGP Conference, April 26, 2018, Pohang, Korea.
- Milnor’s question on transfinite invariants, Knotted Embeddings in Dimensions 3 and 4, February 15, 2018, CIRM, Marseille, France.
- Milnor’s transfinite invariant problem for 3-manifolds, The 13th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, January 31, 2018, Daejeon, Korea.
- $L^2$-acyclic bordism and knot concordance, December 19, 2017, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany.
- Transfinite Milnor invariants of 3-manifolds, December 8, 2017, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland.
- Transfinite Milnor invariants of 3-manifolds, December 4, 2017, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany.
- 4-dimensional $L^2$-acyclic bordism of 3-manifolds, November 21, 2017, University Paris Diderot (Paris 7), Paris, France.
- Cheeger-Gromov $L^2$ rho-invariants and low dimensional topology, MFO workshop: Interactions between Low-dimensional Topology and Complex Algebraic Geometry, October 23, 2017, Oberwolfach, Germany.
- Milnor invariants and rational Whitney towers, September 25, 2017, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia.
KnotInfo: a table of invariants of classical knots, maintained by Charles Livingston and me.
- Casson towers and slice links (with Mark Powell)
Inventiones Mathematicae 205 (2016), no.2, 413–457.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1411.1621
- A topological approach to Cheeger-Gromov universal bounds for von Neumann ρ-invariants
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 69 (2016), no. 6, 1154–1209.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1405.1805
- Covering link calculus and the bipolar filtration of topologically slice links (with Mark Powell)
Geometry and Topology 18 (2014), no. 3, 1539–1579.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1212.5011
- $L^2$-signatures, homology localization, and amenable groups (with Kent E. Orr)
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 65 (2012), no. 6, 790–832.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:0910.3700
- Link concordance, homology cobordism, and Hirzebruch-type defects from iterated $p$-covers
Journal of the European Mathematical Society (JEMS) 12 (2010), no. 3, 555–610.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:0705.0088
- Injectivity theorems and algebraic closures with coefficients
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society 96 (2008), no. 1, 227–250.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:math.GT/0609409
- The structure of the rational concordance group of knots
Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society 189 (2007), no. 885, x+95pp.
• Published • Google Books • Preprint arXiv:math.GT/0609408
List of all papers
- Two-solvable and two-bipolar knots with large four-genera (with Allison N. Miller and Mark Powell)
• Preprint arxiv:1901.02060 (31 pages)
- A family of freely slice good boundary links (with Min Hoon Kim and Mark Powell)
• Preprint arxiv:1807.05474 (19 pages)
- The bipolar filtration of topologically slice knots (with Min Hoon Kim)
• Preprint arxiv:1710.07803 (23 pages)
- Unknotted gropes, Whitney towers, and doubly slicing knots (with Taehee Kim)
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 371 (2019), 2383–2429.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1612.02226
- Rational Whitney tower filtration of links
Mathematische Annalen 370 (2018), no. 3, 963–992.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1609.05161
- Whitney towers and abelian invariants of knots (with Mark Powell and Kent E. Orr)
Mathematische Zeitschrift, to appear.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1606.03608 (34 pages)