- Program Committee, The 12th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, February 13-16, 2017, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Co-organizer, Knots and Low Dimensional Manifolds: a Special Session of the International Conference for the 70th Anniversary of KMS, October 20-23, 2016, Seoul National University, Korea.
- 다양체의 위상수학과 디스크 임베딩 (Topology of manifolds and disk embedding), 무은재 석좌교수 기념강연 (Mueunjae Chair Professor Lecture), May 22, 2017, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea.
- Whitney towers in a rational homology ball, Invariants in Low-dimensional Topology, May 12, 2017, KIAS, Seoul, Korea.
- Milnor invariants and rational Whitney towers, April 19, 2017, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA.
- $L^2$-acyclic bordism and Whitney towers, The 12th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, February 14, 2017, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Disk embedding in dimension four, The 2nd KAST and Lincei bilateral symposium, December 6, 2016, Seoul, Korea.
- Mathematics of dimension 4, KAIST CMC Noon Lecture, December 2, 2016, KAIST, Daejeon, Korea.
- A quantitative approach to Cheeger-Gromov rho invariants and 4-dimensional bordism, October 25, 2016, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany.
- 4-dimensional $L^2$-acyclic bordism and Whitney towers, Conference on 4-manifolds and knot concordance, October 17, 2016, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany.
- 4-manifold topology and disk embedding, Math Colloquium, October 6, 2016, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
- $L^2$-acyclic bordism groups of 3-manifolds, Topology in Dimension 3.5: a conference in memory of Tim Cochran, June 4, 2016, Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Complexity and Gromov norm of 3-manifolds, International workshop of PMI, May 19, 2016, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea.
- Quantitative topology and Cheeger-Gromov universal bounds, April 27, 2016, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
- Disk embedding in dimension 4, Math Colloquium, March 17, 2016, KAIST, Daejeon, Korea.
- A survey on topological concordance and disk embedding, BIRS workshop: Synchronizing Smooth and Topological 4-Manifolds, February 22, 2016, Banff, Canada.
KnotInfo: a table of invariants of classical knots, maintained by Charles Livingston and me.
- Casson towers and slice links (with Mark Powell)
Inventiones Mathematicae 205 (2016), no.2, 413–457.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1411.1621
- A topological approach to Cheeger-Gromov universal bounds for von Neumann rho-invariants
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 69 (2016), no. 6, 1154–1209.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1405.1805
- Covering link calculus and the bipolar filtration of topologically slice links (with Mark Powell)
Geometry and Topology 18 (2014), no. 3, 1539–1579.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:1212.5011
- $L^2$-signatures, homology localization, and amenable groups (with Kent E. Orr)
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 65 (2012), no. 6, 790–832.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:0910.3700
- Link concordance, homology cobordism, and Hirzebruch-type defects from iterated $p$-covers
Journal of the European Mathematical Society (JEMS) 12 (2010), no. 3, 555–610.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:0705.0088
- Injectivity theorems and algebraic closures with coefficients
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society 96 (2008), no. 1, 227–250.
• Published • Preprint arXiv:math.GT/0609409
- The structure of the rational concordance group of knots
Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society 189 (2007), no. 885, x+95pp.
• Published • Google Books • Preprint arXiv:math.GT/0609408
List of all papers
- Unknotted gropes, Whitney towers, and doubly slicing knots (with Taehee Kim)
• Preprint arXiv:1612.02226 (43 pages)
- Rational Whitney tower filtration of links
Mathematische Annalen, to appear.
• Published (Online First) • Preprint arXiv:1609.05161
- Whitney towers and abelian invariants of knots (with Mark Powell and Kent E. Orr)
• Preprint arXiv:1606.03608 (34 pages)