Program Committee, The 9th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, January 14-17, 2013, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Program Committee, The 8th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, January 9-12, 2012, KAIST, Daejeon, Korea.
- Universal bounds of Cheeger-Gromov invariants: a topological viewpoint, February 4, 2013, Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Covering link calculus and the bipolar filtration of links, The 8th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, January 15, 2013, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
- Homology cobordism of 3-manifolds and lower central series, December 4, 2012, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, USA.
- The bipolar filtration of topologically slice links, October 20, 2012, AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Knot Theory and 4-manifolds, University of Akron, Akron, Ohio, USA.
- Amenable L2-signatures and cobordism of knots and 3-manifolds, October 11, 2012, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- Homology cobordism and lower central series of 3-manifold groups, October 10, 2012, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA.
- Amenable L2-signatures and homology cobordism of 3-manifolds, September 12, 2012, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA.
- Cobordism of knots and 3-manifolds, International Conference of Honam Mathematical Society, June 15, 2012, Jeju National University, Jeju, Korea.
- Some recent results on links, 3-manifolds, Whitney towers and amenable Cheeger-Gromov invariants, Tokyo workshop on low dimensional topology, March 20, 2012, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
- Hidden torsion in 3-manifold groups and homology cobordism, The 8th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, January 11, 2012, Daejeon, Korea.
- An introduction to $L^2$-invariants I, II, III, The 8th East Asian School of Knots and Related Topics, January 9-11, 2012, Daejeon, Korea.
- Invariants of cobordism of knots and 3-manifolds, Invited talk at 2011 Fall Meeting of Mathematical Society of Japan, September 28, 2011, Shinshu University, Matsumoto City, Nagano, Japan.
- Knot theory: placement problems of manifold pairs
- Topology of low dimensional manifolds
- Related algebra, homotopy theory, and L2-invariants
KnotInfo: a table of invariants of classical knots, maintained by Charles Livingston and me.
- Jae Choon Cha and Mark Powell, Covering link calculus and the bipolar filtration of topologically slice links.
[ Preprint version arxiv:1212.5011 (32 pages) ]
- Jae Choon Cha, Stefan Friedl, and Mark Powell, Concordance of links with identical Alexander invariants.
[ Preprint version arXiv:1212.2924 (14 pages) ]
- Jae Choon Cha, Symmetric Whitney tower cobordism for bordered 3-manifolds and links, to appear in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society.
[ Preprint version arXiv:1204.4968 (28 pages) ]
- Jae Choon Cha and Daniel Ruberman, Concordance to links with unknotted components, Algebraic and Geometric Topology 12 (2012), 963-977.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:1103.2417 ]
- Jae Choon Cha and Kent E. Orr, Hidden torsion, 3-manifolds, and homology cobordism, to appear in Journal of Topology.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:1101.4092 ]
- Jae Choon Cha, Taehee Kim, Daniel Ruberman, and Saso Strle, Smooth concordance of links topologically concordant to the Hopf link, Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society 44 (2012), 443-450.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:1012.2045 ]
- Jae Choon Cha, Amenable $L^2$-theoretic methods and knot concordance, to appear in International Mathematics Research Notices (IMRN).
[ Preprint version arXiv:1010.1058 (25 pages) ]
- Jae Choon Cha and Stefan Friedl, Twisted torsion invariants and link concordance, to appear in Forum Mathematicum.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:1001.0926 ]
- Jae Choon Cha and Kent E. Orr, $L^2$-signatures, homology localization, and amenable groups, Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 65 (2012), 790-832.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:0910.3700 ]
- Jae Choon Cha, Stefan Friedl, and Taehee Kim, The cobordism group of homology cylinders, Compositio Mathematica 147 (2011), 914-942.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:0909.5580 ]
- Jae Choon Cha, Link concordance, homology cobordism, and Hirzebruch-type defects from iterated p-covers, Journal of the European Mathematical Society (JEMS) 12 (2010), 555-610.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:0705.0088 ]
- Jae Choon Cha, Structure of the string link concordance group and Hirzebruch-type invariants, Indiana University Mathematics Journal 58 (2009), 891-928.
[ Published version | Preprint version arXiv:0709.2968 ]