The conference begins in the morning of August 22, and finishes in the afternoon of August 26. The program includes:
- 17 plenary talks,
- parallel sessions for 50 contributed talks, and
- student sessions.
Click below links for more detailed information.
- Time table
- Plenary talks: abstracts and slides
- Contributed talks: abstracts and slides
- Student session talks: abstracts and slides
- Session chairs
On August 21 Thursday, the arrival day, we will open a registration desk from 13:00 to 21:30 at the lobby of Haeundae Grand Hotel.
Notes for speakers.
- Every talk should use a beam projector. Unfortunately we cannot arrange a blackboard talk. The simplest way would be bringing a pdf file in a usb stick. A laptop connected to the beam projector will be available. If you prefer to use an overhead projector for transparency films, let me know please.
- There will be a supplemental board in the lecture room for, e.g., drawing a picture or writing an additional equation. (But don't plan to use this for the whole talk please!)
- We would like to remind that each plenary talk is 50 minutes long, each contributed talk is 25 minutes long, and a student session talk is 10 minutes long.